How are you rebuilding your strategy?

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I received a red chest from pokerstars containing $ 5. Well, maybe a good chance to improve progress for the gift chest (280/350 for 4 hours). I started playing cache and it seems I understood what pro mean when they talk about a tight aggressive style. Of the about 500 distributions, I was able to pick up approximately 200+ banks, thanks to the pressure of bets on my opponents. Within 4-5 hours I was able to increase my bankroll from $ 5 to $ 23, but I did not notice how new players began to sit at our table. One player successfully slowplayed against me and I lost almost everything, and again, and again... :2in1:

I don’t feel sorry, because I got the most important thing - a good experience in playing cash games and reliable color notes for more than 30 players yesterday. After that, I decided to play tournaments and realized how small the value of tournament chips is compared to money in cash games. I tried to open often with bad hands, but ended up losing my stack. People with really bad cards call every blinds :rolleyes:

And well, how do you switch from cache to tournaments? I got the feeling that the variance (random) in the tournament has a decisive role and it is very difficult to win there with bad cards. Or in such cases, you need to play tournaments with increasing knockouts? Thank you for taking the time to comment in this thread, friends!

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I received a red chest from PokerStars containing $ 5. Well, maybe a good chance to improve progress for the gift chest (280/350 for 4 hours). I started playing cache and it seems I understood what pro mean when they talk about a tight aggressive style. Of the about 500 distributions, I was able to pick up approximately 200+ banks, thanks to the pressure of bets on my opponents. Within 4-5 hours I was able to increase my bankroll from $ 5 to $ 23, but I did not notice how new players began to sit at our table. One player successfully slowplayed against me and I lost almost everything, and again, and again... :2in1:

I don’t feel sorry, because I got the most important thing - a good experience in playing cash games and reliable color notes for more than 30 players yesterday. After that, I decided to play tournaments and realized how small the value of tournament chips is compared to money in cash games. I tried to open often with bad hands, but ended up losing my stack. People with really bad cards call every blinds :rolleyes:

And well, how do you switch from cache to tournaments? I got the feeling that the variance (random) in the tournament has a decisive role and it is very difficult to win there with bad cards. Or in such cases, you need to play tournaments with increasing knockouts? Thank you for taking the time to comment in this thread, friends!

Thank U 4 posting

Cardschat has a great 30 day course that will be very beneficial to you

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/cardschat-a-new-ebook-training-course-455641/

Hope this helps