Nice post, good idea to post your own stats to get some feedback, I hope you get some useful replies! Let me try to start off:
All the following is based on the assumption that you play full ring like I do, if you play 6-max it's probably invalid. Plus, it's all pretty general, being based on the pretty general info you have given in your post, so filter it as you like :-)
It's hard to say anything solid without knowing your turn and river stats, but I'll try anyway, just know that this is based on my guess on how you play the later streets :-)
Done with all the disclaimers, here we go:
Your preflop range is pretty wide, and you bet more flops than you hit. That would make me try these moves:
- 3bet you preflop in the right spots, regardless of my holdings - many times you would have to put me on a better hand than yours (given your wide opening range and the session stats you would have on me), and I would be able to steal your raise.
- float your cbet (if I connect with the flop, or just if I think you did not) and take control of the hand on the turn if you check, or even float you to the river and take the pot if I sense you did not coinnect well with the board
- both of the above moves I would probably only make when I have position on you.
- If I call your preflop raise and flop a monster, slowplay it and let you lead as many streets as I think I can, building a big pot that you can't get away from when I valuebet/raise the river
- You steal a lot. I would 3bet you sometimes in the blinds. But maybe you are already aware that some players allow you to steal a lot and others do not.
- My favourite move would be to blind battle you a couple of times with dubious holdings and then when I pick up a monster in the blinds, blind battling for your stack :-D
If not please say so, so I can improve my posts, don't worry I have thick skin :-D