How can we know

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my beautiful people .. I would like to know how you do to identify that the villain is not lying or that we have even the best hand?
Many say that by the way of betting ... others use the methodology of betting in a way to confuse us ... is it something we can know through study, notes etc ... or is it just a matter of taking risks?:cool::cool::cool::cool:

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You could never know for sure.
They may or if they're smart, change their gears, betting pattern, show you few just to make you trust them, then hit you hard with bluff or with monster.

Always make your best decision on educated guest, and take a note from the players you playing against.
Almost every poker software will let you do that, just to keep track on them.
Will help you in the long run.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my beautiful people .. I would like to know how you do to identify that the villain is not lying or that we have even the best hand?

Many say that by the way of betting ... others use the methodology of betting in a way to confuse us ... is it something we can know through study, notes etc ... or is it just a matter of taking risks?:cool::cool::cool::cool:
largely depends on the player, the ones who only play betting big trying to confuse, I think we should study them the way they play and create a strategy to win them.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to think of this as unlocking a door to information....

Seeing what they showdown is the key, and thier betting frequency along with sizing is the Lock....

So we have to remeber the lock, based off the board.... if we can remeber what position they are in, what they bet on what board combinations.... we then can take the Key (what they show at showdown) to unlock the door to the infomation needed to know how often they are bluffing compared to how often they are betting for value....

Without having that door open we can only base our play off the general stratagy of either playing general GTO, or allowing agressive players to spew off to us by check calling or check raising. In turn playing agressive against passive players that actually fold when they dont feel they have equity to continue... and lastly calling stations we bet for value, and check knowing they arent gonna bet unless they have value, but will call us with a low amount of equity.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This is possible if you regularly play with the same opponents. But personally, I try not to take any risk. In my opinion, it is better not to give in to provocations, to remain patient and just wait for strong cards.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that everything depends on the character and preparation of the player and his bankroll.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many say that by the way of betting ... others use the methodology of betting in a way to confuse us ... is it something we can know through study, notes etc ... or is it just a matter of taking risks?[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

My answer is easy, you will only know if at the end of the hand he shows what he had.
So what you do is guess what range of hands he could have.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Online is hard to figure out what his hand has, the only way is to pay him or make him pay you.

Walttinho

Walttinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's really hard to know because as you said many players make moves to confuse ... I always play ordinary moas myself just to lose a few chips especially if I've played a lot of hands at that table

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First and foremost, you should always closely monitor the behavior of your opponents. Second, do not forget to use your position at the table. Third, one must always critically evaluate one's capabilities and perspectives in the context of any risk.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here the answer is simple, if you are not sure, it is better not to climb!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,Ithink it depends on the way in which the opponent usually bet.Taking notes of your opponents is advised.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To know when a player is bluffing or not, you need to follow him throughout the game, how often he enters the game, what hands he plays, how he behaves when playing these hands, the size of the bets.