How to play spin and go?

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been struggling with the spin and go mode of pokerstars. Out of 5 I have only won one game. Does someone have a good strategy for spin and go mode? Please help.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Mikey,
Maybe you have problem with multitabling i you play 5 games in same time, so you play game more relaxed so maybe you play hands that you should not.
I told you this, from my experiance, coz im not good at multytable.

For spin and go, try to be little agressive, players are usualy scared so you can steal blinds some times, or with c-bet end the hand. and after you got about 800-900, you can wait little, 1 player will bust, and than you play heads up, and ofc continue agressive style

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Mikey,
Maybe you have problem with multitabling i you play 5 games in same time, so you play game more relaxed so maybe you play hands that you should not.
I told you this, from my experiance, coz im not good at multytable.

For spin and go, try to be little agressive, players are usualy scared so you can steal blinds some times, or with c-bet end the hand. and after you got about 800-900, you can wait little, 1 player will bust, and than you play heads up, and ofc continue agressive style

I did not multi table so my problem must be I am too tight. I think I'll try playing a little more aggressive and c-bet more often. Thanks for the advice.:) :)

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to play more aggresive as frontiere said , because the blinds is raise so fast , and you should try to risk your stack , and to win with luck.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing more aggressive and it seems to be working better. I have won around one third of my games since then and some of the games that I lost I got sucked out. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To my mind it is the most hard type of game.
And here you can use different strategies(of cause the most important is your heads-up skills).
To improve your game you can hide a coach or just read some articles from famous poker websites.