Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It is difficult for me to play more than three tables at a time. It becomes difficult for me to focus and follow the game. But I am convinced that such skill comes with experience.
Good luck.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For you to reach the opening level of 4 tables at the same time, you will have to train a lot my friend, 1 table already I find it difficult to imagine 4.
I believe it is not easy to achieve, but with faith focus training every day, we got there one hour.
Luck at the tables!:top::icon_stud

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Start playing 1-2 tables. When you feel confident and regularly win money, you can add one table, then another. Do not rush to play many tables at once. Winning at 2 tables is better than losing at 4 tables. Poker tracker helps keep track of opponents.

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the second table is also a problem I just can't concentrate
for a quality game I think one table is enough

I will follow this post I wonder what the experts of this site write

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First rule: have a pre-flop range adjusted to start opening more tables from then on. After that, everything is easier, because your attention will be focused only where it is worth. Good luck.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you want to play more than 4 tables? The typical answer is, you want to increase your hourly winrate. But you are not a professional player, so why does your hourly winrate even matter? And even more importantly you can probably increase your hourly winrate more by moving up than by adding more tables. Judging from your posts you are currently playing 5NL cash games, so instead of adding more tables simply move on to 10NL cash games.

Mass multi tabling makes you a worse player, because you are forced to make most decisions on autopilot, and you miss out on a lot of details. Moving up on the other hand expose you to better players and force you to develop your own game. There is no future in being a mass multi tabling 5NL grinder, so dont fall into that trap, as so many others have. Focus on quality rather than quantity.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why the hell do you want to play multible tables? The more tables you play the less time you have to decide whether or not to enter the game, or fold

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
four tables shouldn't be that hard but not easy either.. are you using HUDs?

MTT i do four tables max.. time bank helps a bit