HOW TO PLAY THIS HAND

veirge140

veirge140

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With me, I am average in playing, how I play currently, the big hand or I play aggressive

But sometimes when you play the big hand, you don't get many big hand

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sorry, which big hand? try to be more specific in the questions, have a nice day

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are you saying when you play the big hand, you miss the flop?

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yeah, You always have a chance to lose with a strong hand, so you need to take into account different situations, your bank, the game of your opponents, their bank, position and so on. Nobody makes you go all-in with aces, be careful, raise 3bb, fold weak hands and increase you chances to win, play according to the situation and be attentive, concentrate and do not rush to action.

veirge140

veirge140

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
désolé, quelle grosse main? essayez d'être plus précis dans les questions, passez une bonne journée

MY BROTHER I SAY IF I had a strong hand esque I play aggressive or not

veirge140

veirge140

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, You always have a chance to lose with a strong hand, so you need to take into account different situations, your bank, the game of your opponents, their bank, position and so on. Nobody makes you go all-in with aces, be careful, raise 3bb, fold weak hands and increase you chances to win, play according to the situation and be attentive, concentrate and do not rush to action.

thanks bro i needed a response like that you explained to me

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a poker player, you got to play more than just big hands you have to be willing to play smaller hands to make big dollars and that is what separates good to great.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands