How to play freerolls ?

G

Gigio22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question. I would love to know too.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I basically don't have a strategy. I just play,enjoy and hope for the best. :)

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean what strategy you apply to stay alive knowing that there is too many donks

its good to be tight agressive at the beggining today I found a donk on my table and I got AJo i am not a fan of this hand but against him would be good hand the Ace come at the flop he bets the pot and as soon as I can see we were all in. he shows AQ and got it, what can I do this things happens maybe I read him bad maybe he get lucky

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's to know the difference before bubble economy and after bubble economy well.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have an strategy per-se, but I usually play them more aggressively, you usually find many weak players in this tournaments, playing all kind of trash hands, so be aggressive. Not sure it's the best way to go but that's probably what I do. Of course you could get punished and get knocked out by the weirdest hands, but when you analyze the hand after and know you played it correctly makes you feel a bit better.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to start playing in such a tournament very carefully, carefully watch the fools and psychos and catch them with a good card, and at the end you need to show your best game, a little luck and you will win such a tournament

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone
can you tell me how you start playing freerolls

Hi.
I am starting to play in freerolls, just like in any other tournaments. I play carefully, I wait patiently for good cards, I use my position at the table, and I try to create traps for my opponents. And to be honest, in at least half of the freerolls I participate in, I win prizes.
Good luck.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls the same way I play tournaments, only considering that there are a lot of fish and young players on freerolls. And I use a little more range of hands.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls, I play in the early stages without compromise, wait for a good card and play All In. When I get the right amount of chips, I start a specific game.

K

kamil_charko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i allso think how to start play cardschat freerolls xD

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean what strategy you apply to stay alive knowing that there is too many donks

Okay

I play tight, beacuse I know when I get a really good hand they will pay my bets, so I think my strategy is play tight ahahahahha.

But when I have a lot of chips, I start play more aggresive, because I want to get the first places , and seeing well who to bet on, it will generate me having many more chips by putting pressure.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play freerolls just like money tournaments.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone
can you tell me how you start playing freerolls

I think the main thing is to set a goal and take your share of the prize money. To do this, you need to be focused and patient, that's the main thing.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few simple tips based on my personal experience:
Never bluff, players against you are not very strong and do not believe in bluffing;
Deal your blinds easily if someone raised and you have a weak card;
Your main weapons are discipline and endurance;
Don't chase weak players at the table;
You can limp from early or middle position. Yes, this is not the case in the basic strategy, but in freerolls you can use it;
Play carefully in the early stages of the tournament. There are a lot of all-ins at this stage and you shouldn't fall into dubious hands for the entire stack.
Pros and cons of freeroll tournaments
how to understand which freerolls are worth playing, the choice is large. Pay attention to the prize money. Try to play those freerolls where the prize pool is as large as possible, as there is an opportunity to get a good amount for the first place. Further, the number of players: the more participants in the freeroll, the less chances in mathematics to win such a tournament. If this is a freeroll in which the prize pool is not money, but a ticket to a more serious tournament, make sure you can take part in it if you get into the prize pool.
The opportunity to win without risking money attracts the attention of many players.

Freeroll Passwords