How often do you win with AA?

A

artur10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad arm AA? How often do you win with such a hand? Personally, I win with pocket aces in 4 cases out of 10. How often do you win with this hand? How do you think it's good to play this hand on the pre-flop :deal::deal::deal:

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like to give it a little power bet. Most people know when I bet those bets I usually win so they fold. You do this by calculating the probability of each hole card combinations and the fact you just won. It is also a good idea to win blinds with aces not to bluff. If you bluff then they are more likely to call your aces.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes we take a bad but I do not stop playing AA as it should be in them.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad arm AA? How often do you win with such a hand? Personally, I win with pocket aces in 4 cases out of 10. How often do you win with this hand? How do you think it's good to play this hand on the pre-flop :deal::deal::deal:

Is your statistics based on something other then an overall feeling?

I have been keeping statistics for a few years now, and AA is around 75% winner, including both small and big pots. It is near impossible to have 40% win ratio with AA over a huge hand sample, unless you are folding them post-flop way too much.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you win 4 out of 10 hands with AA, then you need to understand that if it’s a preflop all-in hand, then you just have a little luck! and if this is a post-flop distribution, then I have bad news for you - you just replay your hand! here you are guilty and there can be no talk of bad luck

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet aggressive -try and isolate one opponent and take all their chips.

When playing online, I find it easier to play aggresive and isolate as well. You don't want a ton of variance hitting the flop.

When you're playing live, you can mix it up. If you are in early position, SOMETIMES you can just call or min-raise if you are expecting/hoping someone to re-raise. You have to get the timing down and make sure you will get max value.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA very often win, it depends mainly how they play, but also a lot of AA lose and have to time to press the fold

h9kUOdMA.png

U36dXAax.png

bMy7kDUQ.png

LGyXaFSY.png

zHYMCFSS.png

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say I win about 75% with my pocket aces. Every situation is a bit different, but I usually play my AA with very high or all-in bets to minimize players to one or 2 max seems to work well.

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I alway raise with this hand if not all in depending but usually 5 out of 10 i win LOL but thats poker i hate losing with high poket pairs:D:D

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well in my case I lost most of time with AA but mainly in pokerstars, in other rooms win more frecuentrly. I prefer play it all in preflop due to the large number of players who pay with any type of card. I stopped playing slow with aces to watch them lose so often. Good luck in tables.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with AA 80% of the time, you have to be aggressive and give value to the hand there decreases the percentage since everything depends on the position and opponents to win a good pot

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

AVERAGE READING IS NECESSARY FROM, APPROXIMATELY, THOUSAND DISTRIBUTIONS. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT HAND AND ITS ALWAYS NEED TO BE PLAYED DIFFERENTLY. Sometimes it is necessary to maximally increase the bank on the preflop, and sometimes to hide this hand and slowly raise the bet on every street.:eek:

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand is good, but that doesn't mean winning, I usually plays 50% 50%, I play very aggressively.

C

colinmcn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
aas

AAs I Find most wins well in the SB or UTG i don't have as much luck with it when it is Given on the very first hand of a tourny .I still find this a risky pair and position an players aggression tend to influence the outcome .i remember folding AAs as the first hand of MTT with the out come of 2 Ks on community and the river was K and another player had the 4th K so i would have lost anyway only saved by distrust in them AAs

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AAs I Find most wins well in the SB or UTG i don't have as much luck with it when it is Given on the very first hand of a tourny .I still find this a risky pair and position an players aggression tend to influence the outcome .i remember folding AAs as the first hand of MTT with the out come of 2 Ks on community and the river was K and another player had the 4th K so i would have lost anyway only saved by distrust in them AAs
That is a pretty darn good call on your behalf. I never fold them and I do win about 80% of the time. But it is funny how you can get those feelings that tell you to fold, for me I never do but shoot I would have been right a couple times :0) Have fun out there and good luck

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play the very aggressive preflop, I do not know if a mini raise will serve because you can have several ranges that complicates your game more, so AA preflop is 4bet for more

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably win with aces 30% of the time.

Too many beats with 5 card hands or bad luck trips and two pairs.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I probably win with aces 30% of the time.

Too many beats with 5 card hands or bad luck trips and two pairs.

One day you will look back at these assertions & chuckle, or you will have quit trying to play poker. Good luck either way.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What game are you playing?
In NL should be able to get the money in early preflop and win 70-80 % vs one caller
In limited games I can see a 4-5 fishes calling beating you by the river

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
had a great AA AA result today....

Attachments

• AAAA.JPG
    AAAA.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 110
honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm losing more than winning ,can you believe?My AA are losing for low pairs easily.I'm being punished.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're playing AA wrong if you're not winning at least 75 - 80% of the time when holding them.
These stats are over 140k hands.
I added the hand history to show that in 10 hands, I received AA 4 times(very rare) and won all 4 times(even more rare).

Attachments

• AA win %.jpg
    AA win %.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 109
odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose more often with AA than I win. If I had anything to advise anyone, just big bet before the flop, and the best option would be to play all-in

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beat happens. But it's the strongest pocket pair in the game and you should play it aggressive.