How make your bankroll at freerolls?

sosiconec1

sosiconec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me please strategy for win freerolls or get good placement?
Play agressive? Need bluffing? Or just wait a good card?

Nickname on pokerstars: lildxxdec

player at Holdem

:):):):):)

Playing 2 weeks, get 28/1000 on EPT SOCHI :D:D:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait for good cards,,,then play them aggressively.;)

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight in the beginning as all the loose players push with any hands. I would then play aggressively around 30minutes into the freeroll but making sure you play for good position on the table. When you have chipped up to around 50BB deep into the freeroll then play the good hands and spot your opposition weak game play.

Hopefully with all going according to plan, you should be in the money. Just remember everything I said above is just a method I play. Doesn't mean to say I will always get in the money. Tilts and bad beats does happen every now and then. Just keep playing freerolls and good luck.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play only on a good card. because many play freerolls for fun and this is a chance to collect big pots and win them.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually freerolls have a lot of new players and they dont use to play very well.

Its goot to play tight in the begining because the table will be playing more loose and you needs always to be in the contrast of the table generally this is the optmal strategy to play poker.

of course there is a lot of strategies and mine opinion indeed is a general opinion but you can listening to all this other comments above

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bubble economy after a while is essential for the free roll.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd play freerolls with a similar "strategy" to how you would play any other event. I don't play crazy just because I can't lose money; some people do this for the thrill, but it isn't a winning strategy long-term.

As with more "standard" games, I find one key being able to identify the other players. Who is nitty? Who is a fish? Who is shoving all-in every hand? (annoyingly common complaint many have about freerolls turned into a lottery).

Once you identify which players are doing what, then you attempt to exploit them. How you try that depends on many factors including your play-style. Be willing to adapt! Some freerolls I'm playing almost maniac aggressive and others I am playing really nitty; if your play-style is exploitative, then go for it. Just don't change just for the sake of doing something different though. If I tighten up, then it is for a reason like players shoving a lot or my raises not getting credit. If I loosen up, then it is for a reason like too many players folding to my aggression.

It isn't really a secret, but I'll play freerolls as I'd play a different stakes game; poker is poker :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords