how low can you go

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if some one raise the blind X3 what is the smallest pocket pair you would call with?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on what you are playing, cash games or tournaments. You also need to take into account the style of the game and the strategy of your opponents. There are so many different nuances, so it is hard to give you a specific answer.

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on a few factors.What is your position on the table? Are the players behind you likely to raise? How big is the players stack? Will I get paid if I hit my set? You should base your decision on the information you have on the players at the table. The beauty of poker is to adapt and not always play your hands in the same way.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You previous player answered correctly. If you want to get a specific answer, then ask a narrowly directed question.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm deep enough(30+bb) with the raiser, then I'm calling any pairs. But that's the perfect case, mostly raiser will be short or there'll be a lot of shortstacks who can easily shove over you which you need to take into consideration.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way to many situations and variables to answer that one. I might fold jacks in one situation but call with pocket 2s in another.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With pocket AA or KK, I will come back at you, over the top all-in.