How to learn all types of Equity quick- PreFlop and PostFlop

PiStealth

PiStealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys I wanted to ask you f there is a quick way to calculate or learn all types of equity in poker ... If you have any tips I'd ike to hear them :)

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys I wanted to ask you f there is a quick way to calculate or learn all types of equity in poker ... If you have any tips I'd ike to hear them :)

I created the two attached preflop hand matrixes to help answer your first question (preflop). This is equity only. All starting hand charts consider playability and will include suited connectors for instance. These hands do not necessarily have any equity unless they hit something. Charts like this only help from a visual perspective, as sometimes a visual is easier to recall than a bunch of numbers. I hope it helps.

The second question (postflop) just takes practice. Equilab (free from PokerStrategy.com) has an equity trainer included in it and I have found it very helpful to exercise your equity skills.

Attachments

• PreFlopEquity.jpg
    PreFlopEquity.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 21
PiStealth

PiStealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created the two attached preflop hand matrixes to help answer your first question (preflop). This is equity only. All starting hand charts consider playability and will include suited connectors for instance. These hands do not necessarily have any equity unless they hit something. Charts like this only help from a visual perspective, as sometimes a visual is easier to recall than a bunch of numbers. I hope it helps.

The second question (postflop) just takes practice. Equilab (free from PokerStrategy.com) has an equity trainer included in it and I have found it very helpful to exercise your equity skills.
I can't really see the image.. There's something wrong with it... Can you send it to me on msg?