How did i lose this hand?

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On partypoker, sng last 2, i am short stacked and in the bb, button limps and i call with Kc 3s
Flop - 4c 3c 2h, i shove and villain calls with 7d2d
Turn - Ks
River - Ah
So i have Kc 3s, villain has 7d 2d
Board was 4c 3c 2h ks ah
Im sorry if im being dumb but i have 2 pair and he has a pair of 2,s, yet i lost the pot?

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On partypoker, sng last 2, i am short stacked and in the bb, button limps and i call with Kc 3s
Turn - Ks
River - Ah
Board was 4c 3c 2h ks ah
Im sorry if im being dumb but i have 2 pair and he has a pair of 2,s, yet i lost the pot?
I'm guessing you misread what he had. Maybe it was 75? Not sure if you can go back and get hand history, I would think you could. Cause obviously your k3 beats 72 there and I don't think an error like that could happen with the software.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might have misread the hand, you can find and post your hand history from partypoker directly from the options menu so we can see it, if u indeed lost the pot but should've won u will be compensated for sure by getting atleast money back.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So first all you have to see this hand again, go to c:/Programs Files/ PartyGaming/PartyPoker/HandHistory/, (if you use Pocker Tracker it's easier) i think you misread his hand it's very unlikely to see a software doing this kind of mistakes, but if they did you're going recovery this lost money.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for sure his hand was 75 them he won with a strait.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impossible - check the game's history.

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turns out he had 2 5, i must have slipped into a parallel universe, was sure it was a 7! :D

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn - Ks
River - Ah
Board was 4c 3c 2h ks ah

Well sir, you've obviously misread the hand. But I wanted to take a moment to share with you the lesson in your post.

The lesson is a few things.

- Work on providing detailed information - go back and see hand history (especially for discussion)
- Trust that if you're on a good site they are not trying to rob you
- Trust yourself more and your skills.
- Learn to read w/ speed

Naturally, these things come with time and soon enough you will look back and laugh at the blunders. ;) The hand could have been a set of 2s or 57 but again hard to say because of the lack of information in the hand. You forgot to write the betting patterns on the flop turn and river. You also missed the fact that we'd like to know how long you were playing and the other players style of play (aggressive, tight, loose passive what?)

Enjoy your card games :)

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i get in your situation. And i just watch the previous hand and i can see i was wrong:)))

D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss the straight a lot of times if I'm looking too fast at a board. I have to practice reading what can beat my hand faster, even if I get the cards right.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have often 3-4 times a year caugh USA approved sites of MISCALLING hands its been flushes most often i have actually with last computer had a compilation of those hands lol where pt4 shows i had the win and the hand was miscalled.... lol

but ive also won on miscalled hands so i blame variance hahaha and the little guy running around in circles tiring down haha

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands