can someone explain to me

and share some tip about tournament pls

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend who is playing poker for a long time . He is really a pro , but at the beginning he read a lot of books. There are poker academies and a lot of information in internet , so you can learn many things , but it costs a lot of time and you must be really focused on it.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will become a pro, when you make enough money for living. That's actually is a "poker pro". Not " a millionaire". There are pro drivers, pro cooks, pro cleaners. And they are not a millionaires :D. As you already know....

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fastest way to improve your game and become a regular poker player. it is to watch strategic videos and to be inspired by them for your game. you have to play several hundred hands per day and acquire the automatisms and the experience necessary to be able to play each spot in the best possible way and in all situations . above all, we must learn from these mistakes and not repeat them. on the other hand to become a professional player. your level of play is not enough. you must also have a banckroll that will allow you to play in high buy-in MTT.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I believe that to become a professional, in addition to the search for knowledge, you must work with time and practice, always maintain a routine of studies and practice and within a few months you will be playing professionally.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
need to take training from a good player

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What sort of profession are you interested in?

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Studying, playing... studying... playing... repeat forever

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You can study until the cows come home means nothing until you get a massive win study will only get you so far university life is full of broke but clever students struggling to pay their debts and loans,
When you have made it doubt wasting any time on hard work and study will interest you anymore as you will be able to hire somebody else to do all the chores.:hahaha:
Reckon you need to win a million dollars in a tournament for example like this guy and withdraw 999k then grind up the 1k left to a decent 5 or 6 digit roll again,
Congrats you made it you are now a successful pro if a big if that you do not lose it all back.:eek:
https://www.uspoker.com/blog/sunday...-from-unemployed-to-seven-figure-score/28237/

Last edited:

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are going to focus on tournaments then you need to learn short stack play thoroughly. You need to learn about push/fold strategy and also re-jamming. Learn and learn and learn these phases of the tournament when you have 25 BB or less until it becomes a reaction a for you. Then start to learn and study some of the other nuances of the game like value betting and when to or not bluff. Slowly start to roll out your study into intricate parts of the game when you have the fundamentals down. Once you are at this stage it will be a constant battle with others that are on the same path. The key is to try to learn something new every time you play and try to avoid making the same mistakes. As far as being a pro I am not sure how to get to that level because I am not and really would never want to be one (way too stressful for me). Doing the above steps though should make you a decent player which is capable of making some money and therefore should give you some enjoyment playing the game.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that to make money you don't necessarily have to be a pro. But to be a better player, it is a combination of experience, study, patience, etc.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will it might be cheapper going pro on line and sitting youself a limit to cash out at

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will become a pro, when you make enough money for living. That's actually is a "poker pro". Not " a millionaire". There are pro drivers, pro cooks, pro cleaners. And they are not a millionaires :D. As you already know....

Best answer and probably what I would have said :D

As someone with zero interest in becoming a pro poker player (I love the game and sure I'll become pro if the situation arises and I learn that much, but that is a big step/decision), I would imagine that becoming a pro poker player is simple in concept, but difficult in achievement.

I predict that the pro is constantly learning, refining their poker game and always disciplined in bankroll management/table selection and other important "musts" to succeed. It probably begins with grinding the micros and slowly moving up in increments until you eventually begin making money consistently and then making enough consistently where you make poker a full-time endeavor. I would love to hear from any cardschat pros who have made it this far. Is there anything major I didn't mention, or is this prediction basically how it goes?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to play about 10,000 hours, it will take about 3 years, at this time educational materials are taken into account, the game is 2-3 hours a day, in any case you will not quickly become a pro.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course you can become a professional. It all depends on your desire and motivation. My advice is very simple, start small, and move step by step to your goal. For starters, I recommend you try our free course, thanks to which many players have already significantly improved their skills.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/