How Do You Play AA

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am maniac with AA, I dont want to make it to the turn, I am getting all my money in after the flop if not before!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
if no reraises preflop in my case I bet if the villain tri bet a sum bet pre flop considerabe I oll in ...

H

Haze of Spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate to see a flop before getting it in but when i do i play it something like TPTK, depending on the opponent.
i can easy lay it down when i think im beaten ;-)

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
AA is the ONE !!!
Always is a all in
Flop or not
This is how I play it
Rgds

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're losing value if you're always getting it in pre flop. Depends on the situation and players I'd say. If I knew villains were calling stations or maniacs likely to call, I would freely jam. If I was sitting quietly and playing tight the whole time, shoving aces is a pretty big giveaway that it's aces.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fast paced blinds, go all-in no messing around. Slower paced game raise 3 to 4 blinds bet aggressively post flop. Seen too many times bad beats on turn and river that crushes aces.

G

GHz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the tournament, bubble, stack, opponent.... But it is difficult to fold

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the situation and players.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressively! Raise, raise, raise.

Nothing fancy. Just raise. I'm going to make it 3x + 1x for each limper in the pot in front of me. If it's raised in front of me, then I'm going to reraise to triple that raise. If someone reraises me, then I'm coming back over the top and tripling it. And so on until I'm confident that my all-in is going to be called or there is enough chips in the pot that I will be satisfied just taking the pot down at that point. If it's not reraised and ends up going to the flop, then I'm going to continue on with my nothing fancy approach. Bet, bet, bet. Raise, raise, raise. I'm not going to give my opponent any free cards to get lucky on me with. I might slow down if I'm facing a dangerous board. Otherwise, I'm happy to bet and raise until we've got e all-in.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-To the game wanting to earn a lot of money, although sometimes I must discard my favorite pair, and that hurts in my soul.
In preflop I try to make the boat as big as possible. And post flop my game with aces will owe a lot of the texture of the board.
Greetings.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push all-in hoping for fishes to call, then pray that they dont get lucky.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play it preflop like i would play most hands from the position im in. if there are a lot of calls in front of me i want to raise enough to isolate it to a heads up battle. if there is a raise i 3 or 4 bet again enough to isolate or even just take it down preflop. after the flop im going to c bet like i would most any other hand. depending on the flop i could play it a 1000 different ways. if its late in a tournament i would play it differently if i were close to the bubble and depending on the stacks everyone has. point is you should play it close to the way you play other hands for the position you are in.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good to play AA aggressively, but you have to be able to fold any hand when you know you are beat.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy raise pre-flop and after watching the board make my bets according to the opportunities that may arise, to give better value to the hand

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 bet for the beginning of the next check number. :D

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Current game standard: raise as much as possible every time you can.
Sometimes this may mean: just call to set a trap, or avoid everyone else folding

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play badly with AA. I make big raise and players see this. Player must different play. His is game dont must be read.. Player must sometime make limp and also reis. I may kick aces for money of tournament. Many players may have low chips.

MrDuke76

MrDuke76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take a diff approach but conditions need to be right. If at a table with a bunch of raisers and I’m early position I’ll just call. Someone will raise and a few callers then I’ll repop it when it gets to me. Most can tell I have kk or aa and they’ll all fold or if you have some idiots maybe get a call and win most of the time. Like many ppl I hate playing aa after the flop bc it’s so vulnerable. Best to get it in and win either pre flop or on the flop. If I’m in late position and ppl just limp I’ll raise but just the normal amount I’d usually raise. Don’t need ppl knowing I have an ultra premium hand!

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is one of the most difficult card combinations to play. We should have the ultimate strength to fold this hand if the board is compromising. I play with caution with this hand, looking for a three of a kind, if you do not hit the board we should read the board so we do not compromise our stacks. Remember that AA is not invincible, I have already lost a lot of money with these two letters, I have already frustrated myself a lot, nowadays I prefer to play meekly.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More of course there will be stages of the tournament where you have to risk and double your stacks, however in poker we should not make hasty decisions at the beginning of a tournament or when we have big stacks. Remember that your purpose in a tournament is to accumulate stacks and reach the final table, if you guarantee enough stacks to reach the final, do not compromise in vain.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We should look at several different aspects before playing a poker hand.
What stage of the tournament are you in?
What is your position on the table?
What is your opponent's position at the table?
Who are you playing against?
How much your opponent's stack?
How much is your stack?
These are some questions you should ask yourself before playing with AA.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is one of the most difficult card combinations to play.

actually AA is the most easiest combinations to play from the combinations you want to make a profit. What's so hard there? Preflop you raise, and postflop you try to maximize your winnings by playing proper line. Everything is about reading the boards and villains. So it's all about understanding postflop. If you think AA is hard to play because you lost a lot with aces then it means that AA is not a problem but yours postflop abilities.