How do I improve my game and not break my bank?

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play well at first and then put everything to lose what reason will be because I lose all my bankroll?

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acompanhando, esperando por respostas que também me ajude.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, , you have to play small tournaments, until you get something good, you can play higher tournaments.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, , you have to play small tournaments, until you get something good, you can play higher tournaments.

Hello, this is true more I lose my money when I pass the limits whenever I do that I break my sad banking.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer is greed. Don't let that come in your life. When your appetite increase you are in position for making a bad decisions, get satisfied with little. 100 times x 1$ makes 100$. Play at low stakes, I know fast money are attractive, but everything that comes fast in life with no dedication and hard work usually is spent fast. So having a clear mind and having a goal to achieve something, wants a lot of work. Easy comes easy goes they say.

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have a problem
familiar situation

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Freerolls only for a few years: LOL

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always play well at first and then put everything to lose what reason will be because I lose all my bankroll?
Play freerolls and create your bankroll from there. Be patient like a monk to keep you mind on winner mode.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There are lots of great resources out there which can help you improve your strategic understanding of the game for free. My youtube and website are a great starting place :)

Here are a couple of videos specific to bankroll challenges that I think you'll find quite helpful!

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top 10 Games