how building bankrolls

T

totox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching a few podcasts from some highstakes grinders and noticed none went up through stakes playing zoom cash. I play zoom cash and it seems harder to move up in stakes due to swings.. would anyone recommend playing just ring games or is zoom the way to move up stakes? thanks

311evo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would focus more on profits more than stakes initially. The pots can still get pretty hefty if you build them and keep a player with you.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ussualy I would say yes. Blackrain79 has coverd the zoom and reg tables differece preety good. the problem i that if new PS system gets implemented the reg tables bcom mor zoomish.
That being said it is easir to play reg than zoom for thу reason that you can get exploits on your ops + ther are more than plenty of reg tables still with no zoom action on micros/lows, so if you find that zoom is too "swingy" do go reg. You will build a solid game and move up the stakes maybe not as quick but defenetly more steady.
I mean zooms only benefit is moree hasns per hour because you can play less hads, but that is also truу for your ops.

kenzohim

kenzohim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think find some PPL u always can beat and join that table is better! U know his style ..I doing that everyday , its good way to build bankroll!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll building as the wall of a house brick by brick, in our case, the cent for cent, dollar for dollar. Most importantly DISCIPLINE!

G

GotNoMercy4u

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching a few podcasts from some highstakes grinders and noticed none went up through stakes playing zoom cash. I play zoom cash and it seems harder to move up in stakes due to swings.. would anyone recommend playing just ring games or is zoom the way to move up stakes? thanks

The answer is discipline, discipline, and more discipline. Set a goal and stick to it. Double up and exit... And than repeat it as many times as you can

Good luck

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best way to build a bankroll is win....
im trying to focus on practicing doing the right things and hope it comes together.

also i think deciding what game to play.

i chose cash because a good cash player can play either side. Ive also sacrificed winnings from mtt to improve on my game as well.

It appears the trend is focus on money and lose... just saying

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Regardless of the type of game you are playing, be it zoom, ring, max 6 or tournaments, you simply make your bankroll management with a lot of skill having the discipline to go up and down limits according to your deeds. If you are positive, go up the threshold, if negative for many days, lower the threshold again.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management