How to get a read(Online)

I

Italiano1978

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People say it all the time that its hard to read a player online but its quite easy actually. Just pay attention to your table and the betting styles of the players. Who is timid who is aggressive watch the hands play down and note what the players are playing with. It takes some work but like anything in life PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!:)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Your right. Just paying attention and watching the clock go down. When they have questionable card, its usally they thinking about their hand is it worth playing or not playing. Some like to go all in and bluff there.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with u you can easily read a player especially from his bets.

Al Spath

Al Spath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's more than that: timing tells, bet sizing, reactions to 3 bets, how they play in the blinds, etc. This is great conversation for my next sky'd discussion group next Saturday. Contact me if you want in that day, 10 am eastern.

PacMan

PacMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll tell you even more. Every poker room has the ability to take notes to write the player. Describing his style of play and the reaction rate and on their size, as well as describing the particular distribution after opening. And it is very necessary to do to become a successful poker player. Because playing regularly you will not just sit at the table with these players.