Holdem

dopustim

dopustim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a table for 9 people.in your hands AA.all go all-in.your last move.What will you do?:confused:

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once this question was at poker school from pokerstars. Then I answered this question that I would play a fold, but they told me that I had to play a call.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a table for 9 people.in your hands AA.all go all-in.your last move.What will you do?:confused:
This is a philosophical question, you can answer it a lot and for a long time! pronouncing and defending the right to a place to be any of them. And if you take this question to the field of statistics, then 50-50 call and fold)))

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The question really is what game are we playing? Final table of the wsop? I'll gladly snapflop. Risk of busting becomes to high and as icm is in play we play it safe.

Are we playing a cashgame? We always have to call since we have The best possible hand even though our equity drops significantly.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I would go all in (unless I was sitting at the table with my entire net worth, then I would run)

If you're expecting to make money from the play, and you're playing with money you can afford to gamble with, why wouldn't you call? :captain:

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cash game all in

tournament depending on situation (if near the money bubble or something, etc)

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Throw out the cards, what else can you do here, you can not win from 9 people with AA , but with cards AKS go VABank

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
situation!!!

Everything depends on situation of the place.

With the back and your perseverance.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's an easy call, and yet an easy situation to have your aces cracked..

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules