ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Someone can tell me what is the secret to continue playing after so many casualties. Variance m, e brings crazy. I need a breath. I have spent two weeks of pure income and no retreats:(

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When these situations happen the best way to face it is to stop for a day or more, it is fighting the current, be sure to be by the variance of the game.
Download the values of entry if in case you want to continue in the game, this way you will make these days your losses are not high, when you realize that the game has changed to better you back to your comfort line.
Acting this way will reduce your losses and when the game changes will maximize your gains
Maximization consists of taking advantage of or exploiting to the maximum certain features or functions administered by you, incorporating in it a your bankroll, your strategy, the way you are absorbing everything that happens when you are in a game.
good game and good luck to you

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to improve your game. Analyze the distribution. Look for the reasons for the losses, work on yourself. Beginners are sometimes lucky lucky, but more often they lose because of ignorance of simple basic strategy of the game.

I hope this information will help you fix the problems: https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a 2-3 day break. Then watch some of for example Doug Pokl's videos where he commentates a hand of poker. Thats what motivates me after losing even a couple hundred of $. Good luck :)

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is happening with me right now. I just uninstall the software and keep reading and studding some poker stuff. If you are beginning you should know that good results will take time to come, you cant start be profitable just from the start.

Be patience and know that you are not alone on this journey of bad results the difference between you and the big number who start to lose and give up is that you will improve your game by studying harder and one day the results will start to show up.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Someone can tell me what is the secret to continue playing after so many casualties. Variance m, e brings crazy. I need a breath. I have spent two weeks of pure income and no retreats:(

Some players dedicated all life to learn and play this game, and you spent 2 weeks :D dont give up! If you need break, in break time you can learn some other cards games :top:

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the others. I typically take a break and get poker out of my head completely. Then I will pick up Dan Harrington on Poker Volume 3, run through some of the hand examples to get my head right, and jump back in. I usually will have much better results. If you use a HUD, I would also evaluate my play and look for leaks.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you doing in order to hold onto as much of your BR as you can during those days when nothing works right no matter what you do. Well cut your loses one day and get away from poker and do something you like to do. Or are you hooked and can't get away from it? I was, so that's not a question to take lightly. It's a serious problem and it can get worse. Be honest, how many hours are you playing? What level are you now playing at? These are just 2 questions in a pile of many many more. You really need to question yourself and ask for help for every little question you may have. We are here to help you better your game. so use that source of help for all you can get out of it.

Have you thought about learning about BRM and use it at all times. Have you thought that you would be better off to drop to the lowest level and play there to gain experience? You can go back up any time you want to, but I believe that move should take all the stress you are carrying around, and in a short time you should feel better and happy to be taking down some pots. You may not believe it, but at times there are some nice pots even at the lower levels

I have to agree with everyone before me. You have all the reasons to take a 2 or 3 day break. Or you can go on with only a hope things will turn around. We can give you the advice we all used at our beginning of playing poker. But we sure can't make you use it. So the ball is in your court now, and GL

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like many others suggest,we need to stop for a while,to pause.

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Many thanks for the advice friend to take into account. The truth is that it is not easy to fight these situations, sometimes I see that with the weakest hands is that I have won the bigger boats and that has made me think a lot about my game

, Well friend PapaC the story that I had already climbed to play low limit tournaments, it was level Vip CromeStars in this last month I did not go down very well hahaha I returned to be BronzeStars and even lost my bank I just play MTT now wonder will be I have to change modes or play other variants and today I have seven days playing every day, and if I think I take a break I think that's what I need haha. I appreciate your comment and it is good to know that you can get a good advice in the forum. Currently I keep in the microlimites, some friends have advised me to go to the highest limits but the truth is I do not know if in those levels the game or variance and badbets are of less intensity. What do I say those who have more time and more experience in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all there, so many words of wisdom to head, note and inwardly digest.