Study tips needed

Site de poker que tem melhor jogabilidade?

• Pokersatrs

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Partypoker

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Renan Cardos

Renan Cardos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a beginner in poker. I would like some study tips and which poker sites to practice.

Poker live or online!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I congratulate you.
In order for you to feel free you need to get acquainted with the correct

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a beginner in poker. I would like some study tips and which poker sites to practice.

For beginners, don't play too many hands, it saves you the problems of too many post flop decisions.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me then PokerStars is the best site with a very large number of strong players "to be the best you need to play with the best".

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me then PokerStars is the best site with a very large number of strong players "to be the best you need to play with the best".

poker is about making money. Before playing really high you want to play with worse players. For begginers I would advice party poker. More rakeback, softer site than pokerstars. Pokerstars can be really aggro sometimes and begginer player can easily bust his rolls there. Too many aggro donks.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend watch more videos or read booka to learn about poker. YouTube has a lot of great resources such as tournament reviews, tutorials for you to learn

Poker Tips