This is a discussion on Hand variance within the online poker forums, in the Learning Poker section; Hey, i'm new to the game and i have a few questions about hand variance.
1) Should i be willing to play looser when on BB/SB?
Hey, i'm new to the game and i have a few questions about hand variance.
1) Should i be willing to play looser when on BB/SB? If button raises, and i have something like 69s, or Q8s, should i be willing to call, since it could easily just be button trying to steal? Same thing applies if sb were to do so.
2) Same as the first question, but were i'm the one raising. Should i raise with more hands as button/ sb. Hand suchs as k8 off suited/ any suited connecters.
3) When getting hands like A2-9s, should i just be calling, so i don't scare off other suited cardholders? In case we actually hit the flush, because then i can hit the all in jackpot? Or is this just a stupid thing which will **** up more hands than it will do good for?
1) Try both calling and 3betting and see what works better. Folding is -50 bb/100 for SB and -100 bb/100 for BB.
3) Flush-over-flush are rare.
July 11th, 2015, 5:06 AM
1 ) if you know the quick button , and IT with frequency of stealing , tribet Well placed will help .
2 ) I believe que as letters are not the most interesting here , the button E thief EVEN blinds , any two cards ... what kind of tournament and stack We are speaking ? No General, And The Most Recommended same !
3 ) I find it very vague answer that ... tennta elaborate on the type of tournament you play, because paragraph hum sit n go turbo, IT changes , if comparing a deep hum Tournament.