Hand Ranges from different postio

Davidforr3st

Davidforr3st

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. I really struggle with hand ranges and its a major leak in my game I was wondering if anyone would mind defining me a hand range for 6 max and for diffrent postions thankyou your help.is appreciated

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play tight.

Hand ranges from the button are a little looser, like for instance playing 10-9s or AJ offsuit.

Otherwise just play a tight style.

Statistically, you will win in the long run.

Good luck and play your A game!

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll get crushed playing tight in a 6-max game, unless your a card rack and keep making hand over hand. I don't like suggesting hand ranges for people because mine tend to be wider than most, I'm very comfortable playing post flop. I would say take your hand ranges you use in a full ring game and expand that slightly for 6-max.

Davidforr3st

Davidforr3st

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll get crushed playing tight in a 6-max game, unless your a card rack and keep making hand over hand. I don't like suggesting hand ranges for people because mine tend to be wider than most, I'm very comfortable playing post flop. I would say take your hand ranges you use in a full ring game and expand that slightly for 6-max.
Ok thanks for the advice I will defo look to implement this and see if it improves

Davidforr3st

Davidforr3st

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play tight.

Hand ranges from the button are a little looser, like for instance playing 10-9s or AJ offsuit.

Otherwise just play a tight style.

Statistically, you will win in the long run.

Good luck and play your A game!

For sure A game or go home. Thanks for the kind words and good luck to you too

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands