Hand Range Guide

B

BadBeatPkr50

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I can find a decent guide or system of what hands ranges should I call, raise or fold. I tend to play pretty loose in a way I feel when I see any A+"x" (Suited or non-suited) or any of the other "Big Card" combinations (stuff like 10 + Q unsuited or J +K suited, etc.) I am more compelled to play and then it can get me into trouble sometimes. If there are any suggestions on how to play a much better range or a system that can help with starting hands that I can look into let me know.

Thanks

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I can find a decent guide or system of what hands ranges should I call, raise or fold. I tend to play pretty loose in a way I feel when I see any A+"x" (Suited or non-suited) or any of the other "Big Card" combinations (stuff like 10 + Q unsuited or J +K suited, etc.) I am more compelled to play and then it can get me into trouble sometimes. If there are any suggestions on how to play a much better range or a system that can help with starting hands that I can look into let me know.

Thanks

Jonathan Little has free material online that you can access to help you build ranges.

Hope this helps
:):)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands