good evening I leave this to analyze a new poker player as I am

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good today in life and learned from mistakes I realized. of what we as a poker player goes through serious trajectories to improve as a player sometimes we stumble over the same stone several times .. !!! until we discover the mistakes and discover as a beginner are not improved as simple as it seems , but little by little studying it well so for the end of there is that we learn, today I take to post a valuable player analize q I am and I hope value what you have, good night everyone and greetingsappreciate what we have good night everyone and greetings

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coaching helps

good today in life and learned from mistakes I realized. of what we as a poker player goes through serious trajectories to improve as a player sometimes we stumble over the same stone several times .. !!! until we discover the mistakes and discover as a beginner are not improved as simple as it seems , but little by little studying it well so for the end of there is that we learn, today I take to post a valuable player analize q I am and I hope value what you have, good night everyone and greetingsappreciate what we have good night everyone and greetings

Thank you for posting.

Coaching speeds up our development. Instead of many mistakes repeated and slow growth we get corrected sooner and we learn and grow faster.

Making more money sooner and more than paying for the coaching.

Hope this helps

:):)