Good Curse

W

WhiteWolf914

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i´m think in do some curse to improve my poker, i´m a amateur, any that you recommend?

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you mean course, I wouldn't recommend it personally but I have never done one.

I believe that practice makes perfect, there are also a lot of YouTube videos out there that will help you improve your game.

I suggest you watch videos and learn from them to save money but it's up to you. :)

Gl whatever you do lol.

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just realised you were a new member so I suggest visiting some of the threads on this site. It has helped me tremendously as well. :)

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Under the light of a full moon, go to the crossroads in the middle of an ancient woods and sacrifice a goat to the poker gods, then say the name of the person you want to curse 3 times.

Oh, "course", oops.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hey, i´m think in do some curse to improve my poker, i´m a amateur, any that you recommend?
take a course poker school at pokerstars, there's just a lot of interesting things, and still give tickets for tournaments for beginners.a draw is held fortunes. try it, I think you will like it
scratch_match_RU_600x200.png

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Red chip poker just started a new course called CORE and it's actually pretty good imo. It walks you through a logical progression of lessons that really build upon each other and has quizzes at the end of each section that help you know if you understood what you just studied. It's only $5 a week to do the course and you get the first week free if you just want to try it out and see if you like it.