Free Poker Lesson

P

PokerLessons

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A Free Poker Lesson (Canada)

I teach poker lessons and play full time. I'm looking to return a favour. Three years ago I was a losing player, and a friend took me in and sat me down for 2 hrs and showed me what I was doing wrong. This was enough to make me a break even player. I am very grateful for this and would like to offer 2 hrs of free lessons to any Canadians in the cardschat community (sorry to anyone else). If you are interested please message me

Last edited:
P

PokerLessons

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted yesterday and got a few views but no responses, which was a little shocking. I am offering a free 1 on 1 lesson, no strings attached. Please message me to get started or clarify any of your concerns

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a suggestion...
Post your graph so the people who are interested to learn poker from you know that you are a winning player.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all welcome to the site. That being said, If you really wanted to "Take on an underling" and some-how make that player Into the next "Big Thing" or a winning player. It would help to know, a-little about you first and foremost correct?

I mean, Think about It, you're saying basically "You'll teach someone how to play poker", but you're not saying "You'll teach someone how to become a winning player" (Big difference), and that Is the problem here.

Anyways good, luck If you do get a takers.

Once again welcome to CC

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested in your offer
But I would like information about you, and how to go through the process?

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted yesterday and got a few views but no responses, which was a little shocking. I am offering a free 1 on 1 lesson, no strings attached. Please message me to get started or clarify any of your concerns

Having done something similar for folks that I saw making glaring errors,it is a lot of work and often for not. Some people are to glued to playing a set way because it may have been profitable once.

Now on the other hand I have also seen this before in communities and it is a way of earning trust to exploit at a later time,so its a cup half full type of thing for me.

Hopefully the cynic in me is wrong and I tend to be a bit jaded,so nothing personal. Would like to see some one that is new take you up and see how they progress for sure. Its always fun watching some one rise from the bottom with a little coaching.

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see that u want to give us lessons. Can u post graph when will u be streaming ? im interessted in ofc

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im also intrested, but it would be good to know more about you and what you have to learn

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why were you shocked, whether you are Daniel Negreanu :) :) :) do not know anything about you,whether you could show me some magic to win it:) really wonder how can anyone not want you to be a teacher,sir first tell us who you are and what you know about poker,I am a beginner you may show me one new thing about poker that I do not know:)

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At pokerstars they provide free lessons in all aspects of poker. The tragedy of all these excellent free lessons is there are a lot of members of the online poker School who do not follow the lessons PokeStars provides. When I play the freerolls for the PokerSchool Open Skill League it is very evident with the high number of ALL INS. Having said that good luck with your free lessons.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I am also offering free lessons on How to play poker and indoctrinate some of you to my playing style. :D

A

amadeusace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's nice of you .. could you tell us if it's for cash or tournament? Stakes? MTT? SnGo?

Edubb78

Edubb78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has the original thread maker commented since his first post? Has anyone taken this person up on Thier offer?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has the original thread maker commented since his first post? Has anyone taken this person up on Thier offer?

I don't believe he/she has commented since than and I'm not to sure about anyone taking them up on the offer