Fold ! Fold ! Fold !
... people, that is poker : F O L D !
- That is the first thing, I would like to tell people : 'Please accept to fold'.
- Being stackleader is not the greatest position, as every eye is set on them and they set the game. Everybody tries to get their chips also.
- "Never go all-in K-A" ... I know you will, but I always hit lemons with them.
- Look, throw calculators away and talk or chat. This has all to do with intuition. Every poker-player wins by bluffing; if you calculate, how the hell, can you bluff ? I can not imagine, as you must believe in yourself.
- A-A = 2-2 = any pair. I'd rather settle for J-K suited. Naturally, an A-A is the standard all-in, but be prepared to lose at least 25% of them. At least. The more callers, the more chance, you will be caught by a double pair or more.
- Play many tours. This will make you known with the online world.
When I see cowboys in tourneys going all-in, after all-in, after all-in at the beginning, I often see them build stack; however ... halfway the tour, they are gone. They lack any self-disciple and do not know the word 'fold'.
Good luck !