The Flush

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, the flush, it has cost me so many times. I don't know how to play it. I feel if I have 4 to the flush I should stay especially when they come in the flop. I see many players do this. But i have had no success. I win about once in a hundred times. Is there a clear cut strategy to play the flush?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do a little study on pot odds. Only draw to hands that you are given the price to draw to.

Also if you are playing with the same people on a regular basis and they know your tendency to continue with all of your flush draws they will keep raising the price they are going to charge you until you show a willingness to start folding. Conversely if you do make the flush you will never get full value because they know you will pay to get there.

Hope this helps.

Hi everyone, the flush, it has cost me so many times. I don't know how to play it. I feel if I have 4 to the flush I should stay especially when they come in the flop. I see many players do this. But i have had no success. I win about once in a hundred times. Is there a clear cut strategy to play the flush?

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks LJG23 for your input. I am still at beginning stages of play and must learn more about pot odds. I am going to start going through the winning poker player in 30 days, hope I will be able to understand the pot odds part. thanks again

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please don't stick to a flash.

Please also think whether K of A is on your card.

Whether a position is an in, an out, and, please also take the situation of the place into consideration completely.

Full Flush Poker