I'm not entirely sure about how to use the information and everything, but one thing does stick out at me. You don't actually have 60% equity. You have 35% equity based on fold equity. Right there you win 35% of all hands. You also win 25% of the remaining
65% of hands.
So your total "EV" so to speak is:
.35 + .25*.65 -> .35 + .1625 = 51.25%
This number though is not, in fact, Expected Value
. It is merely the total percent of all hands that you will win. To find EV, we must weigh the various outcomes by the size of the resulting pots for each outcome.
Assuming 100bb effective stacks, and standard 4bb open from villain.
If we're just getting it in with this (to simplify the equation) then you win the 4bb immediately 35% of the time. The other 65% of the time stacks are contested and you win 25% of those.
.35(4) + .65*.75(-100) + .65*.25(100) -> 1.4bb + (-48.75bb) + 16.25bb = -31.1bb
As you can see, the EV of getting it in here is still negative even though we will win over 50% of all hands. This is the simplest equation as there is no postflop play occurring. Perhaps I'll take a look at those situations in more detail.