This is a discussion on DON"S within the online poker forums, in the Learning Poker section; I have a question about these concerning the rake. It seems the poker rooms is taking 10% of the cash here. That leaves 90% for

Visit our comprehensive poker strategy section and our exclusive poker odds for dummies guide!

Poker Sites

Love poker? We do too! Join more than 180,000 active members on our forum
Join Now >