Do you think that I was answered by a pair of cards 7 and 2?

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to me raising all-in on the final table with a pair of queens with 33BB, is not it? 7 out of 9 say pass.Do you think that I was answered by a pair of cards 7 and 2?

Last edited:
M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to me raising all-in on the final table with a pair of queens with 33BB, is not it? 7 out of 9 say pass.Do you think that I was answered by a pair of cards 7 and 2?

My chances are 1 to 5 is not it?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your chances depend on the favor of the RNG to the players at this table, LOL. I bet you will lose, more often than 1/5. :D

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I will not do raising all-in on the final table with a pair of queens with 33BB. What for? 33BB I will play just raise.

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer to whether to call in that condition will absolutely depends upon stack sizes of remaining final tablers

If 2 or more have short stack then yours then we can find a fold as its a + $ for us if shorties gets eliminated

But if everyone has similar stacks then its a obvious profitable call despite result of hand because it increases our stack overall and lets us be aggressive and also let us hold some position on table over other players if we win and have a chance at getting better payout by finish bit higher

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The queens consider themselves far ahead of all without considering the flop. I'm much ahead in the search for straight and flush

N

Nuzarkhem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whether to go all-in with a monster pair depends on the table situation. You need to take into consideration:
1. Your stack size (15 BB and lower may be good for an open shove. More than 30 BB means that you can afford to do a standard 3 BB raise and see the flop)
2. The stack sizes of other players (Their call, re-raise and shoving ranges will depend upon whether they are short-stacked or not)
3. The actions of players before and after you (Did someone re-raise you? Did any of the short stacks go all-in? You may want to factor in the ICM numbers to see if a fold is actually more profitable than a call or an all-in)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would just make a 3 bb raise. You have a large stack and do not risk the entire stack, being close to paying. Further on the circumstances.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, as already written above 1 to 5 this is a bit too much to play, so I think it's only to throw off ...