Do you fold this TT? (vs 40bb allin multiway 0.25 45man)

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GimonI call.

coz

-UTG limper is not problem. His hand may be junk hand. Because this is 0.25.
-CO 37.2bb All-in is strong move. but there are AK, AQ, AJ,KQs.(I wish)
-BTN is bit short stack(26BB). so his range have small pp.

so I think Hero have 33% win rate. enough to call. maybe.
Gimon2

Please tell me if I say something strange.
thanks reading.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I call, that hand was played with 7 players in the table, because of that, the equity of TT is increased. Another factor is, you had more chips than them, and this create a side pot, which is good for you, in case you loose the main pot

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, side pot is very helpful for me.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes thats a easy fold all day

duderino89

duderino89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd call that all day especially in 0,25$ tourneys. You will find lots of players that overvalue hands like Ax . Also jamming 30bb after a limp screams like a lower pocketpair - wich we dominate. Also considering that the first players range may be wider there also is the possibility that the 2 players block outs of themselves against our TT and even if we are up against an overpair we hold at least 20% equity so yeah go for it.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough spot for a strong hand like TT in a multi-way pot. This is a situation where potentially knowing your opponents and their play-style would impact the decision process (I'm giving more credit to a passive player shoving compared to the maniac who raised every hand last orbit).

In multi-way pots when deeper stacked, I may even consider folding TT. Since we cover the others (side pots as mentioned) and the fact that we are shorter effective stacks, without further details on Villains, TT is probably too strong to fold. I'd probably call this off grudgingly and hope for the best :D

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
pockets 10s, tournament beggining, Call or Fold, for me that`s all right. If wanting so much to win, coud be a fold. What did You do after all?

O

Oldstones

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes thats a easy fold all day

Def. agree, with 3 more players after you to call, one of which absorbs you..
shoveable HU , I dont call with that vs 2 potentially vs 5 ppl ? imho

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is sort of close. If it was only the limper and the 40BB jam, then I would normally call with TT. The reason being in my experience this kind of wild move is usually some sort of middling pocket pair like 66-JJ or maybe an AK/AQ type hand, and TT is ahead of anything in that range except JJ. However when BTN has already called for 26BB, my default would be to let TT go and look for a better spot, unless BTN is some kind of crazy maniac fish. For sure folding here can never be a big mistake.

Folding in Poker