Do winning players, rather eloquent features.

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They try to avoid losses, especially in heavy hands. The internal system of the player's views shows whether the player is good or not. Such winners will behave positively and confidently. The winner will sit with a detached smile, but while he will control the game, they will avoid the fuss about it. Other strong players, on the contrary, like to show that they control the game. They rarely become winners, because instead of deceiving rivals they show who they really are.

Winners play only on the money that they can afford to lose, and only in those distributions where they can win. You will not see that these players will bet on bad pot odds on an ongoing basis. Regardless of their management of their account, they risk only the money that they can afford to lose. Their position, similar to the position of investors, is not to waste money. These poker players always have a clear plan.

For example, in poker games for cash, some players will prefer to leave when they win a big pot or just triple their stack. At the same time, good players are likely to quit the game if they lose 60-80% of their money at a particular table. They understand that in this game they win little and lose a lot. They know when to stop. Compared to players who do not stop until they win all or not completely, winners can fold their cards before time forces them to do so.

Winners come to the game of poker with a whole range of different skills. They use the knowledge that they already have, as well as receive the missing knowledge during difficult hands. Poker skills are basically to guess the opponent's cards and learn how to play with marginal cards.

The winner will base his poker game on the odds that he has and poker combinations to achieve the goal. The rate they will make depends not only on how many options they have to win, but also on the profit they will get if they win. If these two things (probability and amount) do not suit them, then they are waiting for the next distribution. Winners do not like extremes, they try to be flexible in the game and stick to their game plan. They, too, pay much attention to mathematics. They also balance between an aggressive and calm game. In fact, the winners are not just people who know when to take cards and when to fold them. Winners know when to call, check, go all-in, fold or just wait for the next hand.

They use the knowledge of the bank's chances to use them in the game. The winner should say to himself - "I will stay in the hand with a couple of dozen, if at least two players continue the game." This usually means that the player thinks rather than takes spontaneous decisions. The winner will always play depending on the pot odds and odds of winning and will never commit an impulsive act. If several players remain in the game, it means that the chances of the bank become more favorable. But this, too, may mean that other players do not have bad cards.
GOOD LUCK IN GAME AND YOU WIN!!!:cool:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello, your thread is very interesting, but I see that you have created some threads at the same time, a personal recommendation, create one per day and dedicate to interact with the members with that daily theme, it's just an advice ok

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, your thread is very interesting, but I see that you have created some threads at the same time, a personal recommendation, create one per day and dedicate to interact with the members with that daily theme, it's just an advice ok
To be honest, I really want to get more experience in communication! I realized that I should not teach anyone! And posts should not be very long. I study and I know that I will succeed =) the same?) Thanks for the advice! It's important for me!

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A decent overview of winning poker, but I think it would be more useful if you picked a specific topic and explained it fully rather than jumping from topic to topic.