Daniel Negreanu's Masterclass

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm enjoying so much it, this guy is so good on explaining how to play the game. Even though many things maybe obvious, you always learn something more from him, specially on the little details.
I recommend it for everyone!

Intako

Intako

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Champ! Nice to hear from you!
Welcome everyone and have fun playing..

You are awesome!

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm enjoying so much it, this guy is so good on explaining how to play the game. Even though many things maybe obvious, you always learn something more from him, specially on the little details.

I'm guessing you've finished the Negreanu Masterclass by now, so I was wondering what your overall opinion about it is, please? How much do you think you learned from it, that you couldn't learn from other paid-for tutorials, or from free online tutorials, or from this forum? It's a serious question, because I'm a big fan of Kid Poker so I've been considering buying his masterclass myself, but I'm wondering where or not it's good value for money? Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing you've finished the Negreanu Masterclass by now, so I was wondering what your overall opinion about it is, please? How much do you think you learned from it, that you couldn't learn from other paid-for tutorials, or from free online tutorials, or from this forum? It's a serious question, because I'm a big fan of Kid Poker so I've been considering buying his masterclass myself, but I'm wondering where or not it's good value for money? Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!

Daniel Negreanu is a great player but,
nowadays theyre are many great players teaching and for free on youtube
James Splitsuit Doug Polk Andrew Neeme and many others provide a varying insight into the game.
Each using a different logic for each scenario provides more insight into the game for veiwers
I believe you should learn from everyone
so if you wanna learn from him nowadays you gotta pay.
But Youtube aint so bad:flute:

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is a great player but,
nowadays theyre are many great players teaching and for free on youtube...
...I believe you should learn from everyone
so if you wanna learn from him nowadays you gotta pay.
But Youtube aint so bad:flute:
Yeah, that's very true, thank you for the advice. I've seen Negreanu himself posting a lot of hand analysis vids on his youtube channel in the past, so that was one of my reasons for hesitating to buy into Masterclass - why pay if you can get the same stuff for free, etc. I had really just wondered whether there were any revelations in Daniel's masterclass, things that have set him so far apart from aproximately 99.9% of poker players worldwide?!? But I had guessed not.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good really, we are living in some crazy time, when everyone, well almost everyone is good at poker, fairly good if not at the top of the game. Now it might sounds like a complete nonsense, but sometimes is good to act like a newbie at the table full of good players, i'm trying it out and it's not bad :D

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I purchased the masterclass as a subscription about 2 weeks ago. Mostly because of Daniel's class.

I am not through it all yet. several hours of tutorials and many hand reviews on different topics.

Yes, you can get all the same information here on this forum i think and other free videos on youtube. The hand review section here is great I think ( for what I looked at so far as I am new here ).

What the class does is wrap up all the great information in a tight format that you can get ALL the tips you can need in one spot.

For me, I like it because I want a jump start on learning to be better at the game and it is good for me and my investment for one year. plus you get Phil Ivy too now as well. This alone is saving me hours and hours of research and searching through the forum and youtube to get all the same information... actually probably 100's of hours saved.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What the class does is wrap up all the great information in a tight format that you can get ALL the tips you can need in one spot.

For me, I like it because I want a jump start on learning to be better at the game and it is good for me and my investment for one year. plus you get Phil Ivy too now as well. This alone is saving me hours and hours of research and searching through the forum and youtube to get all the same information... actually probably 100's of hours saved.

I think this is basically what you pay for. If you're prepared to spend those hours scouring forums, YouTube etc. for the information and videos you are looking for, then why would you pay for it? Equally, if you think that it is a worthwhile investment; money spent < hours spent then it makes sense.

I guess you have to determine if spending the money on any course is going to improve your game sufficiently to make that money back quicker than if you study using purely free material.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yep, Daniel is a GREAT TEACHER and keeps the learning very upbeat and fun.

Experience will do that, I remember when he made his first training site http://pokervt.com over 10 years ago!

His teaching only gets better and better, and when you combine it with the top quality production value that masterclass provides, you've got a winning program right there, 100%!
:star:

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not quite sure how the topic got in actual fact those with recent messages?? in the course of some glitch in the system