Creating Range Charts

B

Brain Gainz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

I'm still reading about ranges and messing around with flopzilla. I definitely feel like it's improving my knowledge of the game.

I was curious though, in books and online I always see people posting their range charts. Sometimes they are even color coded to represent 3-bet / cold call ranges. My question is, is there a program available to make these charts on my own? I've done a few google searches and haven't been able to find one. I considered using MS Excel and doing it from scratch, but I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

Thanks

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excel is probably the easiest way since you've already got a visual tool for tables, rows, and columns, unless you want to go more hardcore and try some html/css (or an editor that builds that for you), I'd recommend Excel.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used excel when still used range charts its all in my head now lol good news if play enough hands you dont need a lot of things you used in past.... simply by knowing what and why your doing it etc... i do think going over hand histories though is very important so that is something i will continue to take the time to do in the future

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

I'm still reading about ranges and messing around with flopzilla. I definitely feel like it's improving my knowledge of the game.

I was curious though, in books and online I always see people posting their range charts. Sometimes they are even color coded to represent 3-bet / cold call ranges. My question is, is there a program available to make these charts on my own? I've done a few google searches and haven't been able to find one. I considered using MS Excel and doing it from scratch, but I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

Thanks

Hey, I use this:

https://floattheturn.com/wp/tools/range-analyzer/

You can set it to have up to 7 colors.