Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Have you ever play a bad hand even though you know that you lose the hand but want to see the hand of the enemy to make sure that you were doing.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
On freerolls sure i do it many times to try to understand how that player plays its valuable since it is the same players again and again but never in buy in tournaments id rather wait to see him vs another opponent and not bleed chips

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, no matter what kind of tournament I'm playing if I'm sure I've lost my hand, I do not see why I'm going to lose chips just to verify something I already know.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to use other methods. I watch them play with other players.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play like this, but very rarely if the bet is small. Helps to know the range of the enemy. It's like chess, you have to lose a pawn to get a stronger piece.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't call a bet simply for the sake of gaining info often. When you're playing a couple hundred hands that one single hand's worth of information shouldn't sway you that much. However, there are times I will do this if someone has repeatedly done a specific thing over and over again and I haven't been able to see their cards because of it.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes, I play well, but very rarely, if at stake is small. It helps to understand the scope of the enemy. It's like chess, you need to lose a pawn to get stronger piece.
Great exactly what I mean comparing your chess is great. Good luck at the tables.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
desire to see an opponent's hand is always with me. sometimes i can afford it to myself but only with a good stack and sometimes such a crazy weak hand even wins and it brings me double pleasure :)

Last edited:
A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure! If it's not too expensive to see what they have sometimes my curiosity just gets the best of me. However, there's always that rare occurrence where I actually end up winning due to a lucky turn and river. Very satisfying feeling but usually gets players to chat slurs towards me haha

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure and I'm not proud of it LOL
But only while playing freerolls or not too expensive SnGs or MTTs.

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man, Im sot so inquisitive like that! Dont make mistakes, play your game!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the sake of one hand, I will not spend chips. This can be found out in the process of playing this player.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's say for the youth of stupidity))

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you ever play a bad hand even though you know that you lose the hand but want to see the hand of the enemy to make sure that you were doing.

Only if it is a cheap enough loss. I know what you mean, you want to see those card so bad....
If it is a cheap loss and I feel like I really need to know, I'll do it, then....:eek:

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a necessary technique for determining the style of your opponents, but it is better to do this when the blinds are too small. Especially if you do not have a statistik on your opponent due to the fact that you played a few hands.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, from time to time i check hands even if i know that i won't win just because of my curiosity.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands