control

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to know when is time for cash out? for example it happens especialy in live,you are positive in one moment if you not seat out you lose all your money you brings with you,control and discipline is very important?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That is why I stay aside from cash tables - usually I start with some winnings and double ups, and after that loosing all the bankroll :(
Furthermore, there is more probability you get tilted on cash table instead of during mtt or sng. Last time I get tilted it was a real disaster, and only an appearance of other CC member and his advise to quit the game helped me from loosing all my BR again :top:

But I read here and there some recommendations how long one cash session has to last - perhaps others will come with more info to share ...

GL!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a set rule when playing live - no matter how good i am running, if i cash above $450 - i walk.This also applies when playing online.
In the UK - im looking at £350 as a clear profit - i never chases losses as i dont have many of them due to this rule and i always spend half and invest half back into my roll.
This control allows me to operate safely and protects my bankroll which is very healthy at present - i might even allow myself a Sunday million entry this month.
AR AR AR :)

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing live and double up just cashout immediately the buyin and whats left play for fun

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players have stop points. That could be a dollar amount or a time limit. It varies from player to player, so you have to find what is best for you.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Control and discipline are very important. You always need to understand what and for what you are doing.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no doubt that control and discipline are key skills of a successful player. If you are not a disciplined player you can never be successful. Also, if you do not control your game and your spending on the game, you will not be able to succeed.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You have to know when you are running good and when your starting to get tired. When your tired and not playing at your best, you should probably quit for the day. This hard to do when you are stuck money or a small winner for the day. But if you add up all the small wins over the times you stayed to long and lost your buy-ins, you'll find out that you made or saved a lot of money over the long run.

MaxMarauder

MaxMarauder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with 57noona.
There you are kickin ass and taking names. Winning pots and feeling invincible. Then things start turning on you. All that adrenaline dumps sooner or later and guess what......you get tired and try to force hands that you shouldn't. Next thing you know you're broke. Ask me how I know.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must set the time to get away and doesnt matter won you or lost.You must leave at the appointed time.Also i will advice you to live after double up

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to know when is time for cash out? for example it happens especialy in live,you are positive in one moment if you not seat out you lose all your money you brings with you,control and discipline is very important?

Of course it is very important to feel when you need to stop. But in my case, even if I see that I play very badly. It happens that I can not stop and I will lose everything that is. It is very difficult. Being a disciplined player and doing it right is always very difficult. I do not know how to do this.