Construct Ranges

X

xloris82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon,

it's been a while that i am thinking about constructing my own pre flop ranges.
I came up with something , at least my RFI chart in 6 max cash game ( i play NL 2, 5 and i take some shots at NL 10).
Now the problem is constructing a 3bet range. Since i am still learning i don't simply know how to do it properly so that it would be coherent with the environement that i am playing in at the moment.( i am quite sure my english went off a bit but i hope your getting what i mean, and btw do not hesitate to correct me)
If you have any suggestion and can explain it in the easiest way, i would really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance for your attention

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon,

it's been a while that i am thinking about constructing my own pre flop ranges.
I came up with something , at least my RFI chart in 6 max cash game ( i play NL 2, 5 and i take some shots at NL 10).
Now the problem is constructing a 3bet range. Since i am still learning i don't simply know how to do it properly so that it would be coherent with the environement that i am playing in at the moment.( i am quite sure my english went off a bit but i hope your getting what i mean, and btw do not hesitate to correct me)
If you have any suggestion and can explain it in the easiest way, i would really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance for your attention

Thank U 4 Posting.

The simplest strategy for starting to learn 3 bet ranges is to 3 bet your hands that are Premium AA KK QQ AK AQs and balance with hands that are too weak to call with but you still want to play.
Hands like A8 A7 A5s 87 Q8s etc

As to your V we need to know how our V respond to 3 bets as to how often they 4 bet as well as what ranges they are raising with and their fold to 3 bet numbers.

That is the start of understanding 3 bet ranges.

Hope this helps
:)