Charlie Carrels masterclass

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anybody went through Charlie Carrels masterclass? Is so what did you think of it?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can a mod move this thread to cash games? Maybe I’ll get some replies there.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I want to underline this is second hand from another forum...but...a few people ripped it saying it was essentially elemental stuff with little advance thinking. It was felt to be little more than an attempt to make some money.

Please note, others opinions only, but it did not seem as though anyone had an axe to grind.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't know a lot about Charlie Carrel, but there does seem to be a lot over the internet of Carrel's next money spinning scheme (admittedly a lot is posted by Doug Polk, who makes no secret of his dislike for Carrel).

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a live attendee for this class. I was a bit disappointed with the first part because I knew a lot of the info, but I must admit he stepped it up in the second day and I picked up some good things.

I understand that it was designed for beginners as well as intermediate. If you are a high stakes reg, this is not for you as there is little to no GTO theory.

Could it have been done better and edited more efficiently? Sure.

I will be signing up for his forthcoming MTT Masterclass as I think this is where Charlie really shines. I am confident he will be able to open my eyes to spots where I am missing opportunities to bluff people attempting to buy the pot as well as other key spots.

Whether or not you subscribe to Charlie's philosophies on life he is a brilliant mind at poker.