Charlie Carrel Masterclass

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just signed up for this. This was just announced today and its 100 USD. There is not a whole lot of info on this but I am so excited for this opportunity. To be honest I dont really admire many and look for flaws in their game (as well as my own), but I have always admired Charlie Carrel.

I am a tournament player and I think he will be teaching more of a cash strategy but I am certain I can implement what he teaches in my tournament play.

I could have kept this all to myself but I thought about you guys.

I trust Charlie and the process.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry I guess I should have posted this in learning poker? Maybe the mods can move it. Class starts 9FEB. I cant wait I am so excited to be learning from one of my GOATs

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have watched his twitch and he definitely gives solid detail and explains his thought process throughout the hands. It is quite obvious that Charlie is a great player and is very articulate when he discusses poker. I imagine that his class will be worth $100 easily.

xaakar

xaakar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let us know how it was, if it was worth it etc.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched his evolution since his first sunday million cash few years ago and i really like this playing style . I can not attend this time unfortunately. Please let us know how it was. Thanks !

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Charlie Carrel has a great understanding of the theory of the game. Hard to believe he has only been playing about 5 years. I recently attended his MasterClass this past weekend.

Day one went kind of slow, but there were people who were kind of new to the game in attendance so that is fine.

I took a whole lot of notes on day 2. He poured a lot of information out on Day 2 and if you blinked you might have missed something important. Luckily I bought the recording as well to review again.

I am confident I can apply his technique to improve my game. I have to improve a bit at hand reading to really implement the advanced stuff. He gave me a lot to study.

It is geared toward the 6 max cash player and he discuses the nuances as you move up in stakes. I am more of an MTT grinder but there is a fair amount of crossover. Recommend.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
posted Videos unavailable but I always encourage people to get better and learn to understand more poker concepts.
Its about the journey not the destination.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry I guess I should have posted this in learning poker? Maybe the mods can move it. Class starts 9FEB. I cant wait I am so excited to be learning from one of my GOATs

hi hi
i have invested i am sure over $3k on poker training programs, books, videos and software
most of it wasted monies, as the majority of info is available for free online
$100 seems pretty inexpensive for a training program...
happy hear your praise of that program and will check it out for sure

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like an extensive range of topics. Sounds interesting.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just bought the max allowed $10 . Hes running hot right now.

www.Stakekings.com/player/6063
NO MARKUP! - EPT Monte Carlo Event #20 - €50,000 High Roller - 1 Entry by Charlie Carrel

tealogic

tealogic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for this. This was just announced today and its 100 USD. There is not a whole lot of info on this but I am so excited for this opportunity. To be honest I dont really admire many and look for flaws in their game (as well as my own), but I have always admired Charlie Carrel.

I am a tournament player and I think he will be teaching more of a cash strategy but I am certain I can implement what he teaches in my tournament play.

I could have kept this all to myself but I thought about you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smrqSwE0O4

I trust Charlie and the process.

Could you send me a pm please?

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching Charlie's stream a lot when he was on Twitch but he doesn't stream anymore, best live cash 1.2m and 6.5m total. Just tallied up his hendonmob and it's around 850k usd invested. Pretty sweet ROI.