To which category do you refer yourself?

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you a winning player?
Or neutral?
Or are you losing?
I hope that you are a winner, and you use all the knowledge, techniques and techniques that we described in this course. If you are neutral or worse, losing player, I hope this lesson has given you an idea of ​​what mistakes you are making. If you do not understand something about poker principles, then you will understand them again. If problems in psychology, the main advice - be honest with yourself, even if it will be difficult for you to change some of your principles,
You can change, though some small features of your own, that will help you become better.;)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes winner, sometimes neutral but never loser

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If I would make a statistic of my lost money and win, the balance is in favor of the money I have gained so far! I could say that until now I'm a winner. I hope and I think I like to stay in the category of those who win!

Cherkeza

Cherkeza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of losing cuz sometimes my emotions getting over it

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is it? You just cite some sites for posts on the forum? ;)
I'm just interested in this topic! I read a lot! Almost constantly! And I want to achieve serious successes and I know that I will succeed!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that at this forum the majority of participants are good players who play in the plus. Maybe at different, including not high limits, but - in plus, i.e. these are the winning players.

In general, we can say that you need to work on your game for a successful game, and participation in the life of forums such as CardsChat is also part of the work. Not mandatory, but useful. You can even say that if you participate in the events of the CardsChat Forum, then you are really interested in poker and are working on the game. Unlike many players who only make deposits and lose them, sooner or later ...

D

Deedoox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing for about 1 year with some pause and I can see in graphs that I was losing for more than half year. Then I started to lose my money slower (I always started with 15-20$ so it was not so much money). Then I got to a point when I didn't lose my money, and now I make some profit slow. So I think I improved. I play mostly cash games and they aren't the easiest way to learn poker :( In the first couple of month I lost about 40-50$ on zoom I think.

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that at this forum the majority of participants are good players who play in the plus. Maybe at different, including not high limits, but - in plus, i.e. these are the winning players.

In general, we can say that you need to work on your game for a successful game, and participation in the life of forums such as CardsChat is also part of the work. Not mandatory, but useful. You can even say that if you participate in the events of the CardsChat Forum, then you are really interested in poker and are working on the game. Unlike many players who only make deposits and lose them, sooner or later ...
Thanks for the good advice, friend)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly I win, but I understand that I need to continue to study everyday. I try to use different sources and methods which allows me to learn faster. Also, I understand that a good game requires practice, so I play 3-4 hours a day.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can win, but my problem is self control after I win. I'll take down a $25 tourney, then put all my money on the .50/1.00 stakes tables and I can even double or triple up there, but eventually I just play until I lose it all. So I guess overall I'm a losing player with lots of skill who just needs to learn self control.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for now the results show that I'm a losing player, but I hope this will change very soon