CardsChat Training?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During my full time as a student, I never liked exams and tests, whether in school or college. I remember the tension and pressure to get good notes. Nowadays, a trained adult, I still do not like it. But I wanted to find the fun and efficient way to improve my knowledge. Any community or poker school with intelligent issues would be much easier to get this knowledge. An important process of training because you want to be a big poker game!
GG.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We have the perfect thing for you and it is free for CardsChat members:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Hello!

Greetings from Ukraine
This is a very good idea.
But if you do not know English, then it is difficult.

Are you planning to translate into Russian or Ukrainian?
pokerstars has a lot of players from Ukraine and Russia.

Thanks to CardsChat, I got an incentive to learn English)

Thanks.

J

JaniferRowe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, you have found an interesting and unusual way to get new knowledge and skills. It is very cool!

J

JaniferRowe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But for myself, I found a slightly different format for how to do my homework more efficiently. Due to the fact that I am also a student, I choose the way of growing up to professionals. Thus, I seek help with paper from people who have certain skills that I unfortunately do not have.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As already posted, I also recommend the 30 Day cardschat course. Of course I'm a bit biased since I won the freeroll for that course, but I'd recommend it even without the bonus at the end. It is a great course for up and coming poker players and especially so for ones who study and take notes like I did leading up to the event. :cool:

slimwhiz

slimwhiz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thats awesome information ill look into it
im debating getting poker coaching
or doing a master class i figure ill keep studying and find the right coach
or program to get used to. i also seen flopzilla is a good program to learn
so much to learn time 2 shine !!!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
thats awesome information ill look into it
im debating getting poker coaching
or doing a master class i figure ill keep studying and find the right coach
or program to get used to. i also seen flopzilla is a good program to learn
so much to learn time 2 shine !!!

Poker coaching is a great idea but I would suggest going other ways and exhausting them 1st. There is so much great stuff out there and free why pay ti learn it when its already available. Once you know this and if you want to learn more advanced play and Ideas ass around for a good coach or system. FYI, start with the cardschat course. Its really good. Just remember this, no matter how much you want to see and learn, I really takes time to get it and use it properly.

I have know people who complain about the sites they join and how little the learned and still loose. They say they went though everything the site offers. I would ask how long were you there. 2 months. UMMMM you watched and learned everything from hundreds of hours of information. No you did not , you just listened are went through the info. They did not put the work in to improve there games. Even though it may look and sound simple you need to put in the work off the tables to become better.

Give me a yell if you want to talk more.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As already posted, I also recommend the 30 Day cardschat course. Of course I'm a bit biased since I won the freeroll for that course, but I'd recommend it even without the bonus at the end. It is a great course for up and coming poker players and especially so for ones who study and take notes like I did leading up to the event. :cool:
Congratulations for winning the freeroll! I really do need to set aside some time to take that course. So many people speak so highly of it!