Cardschat Poker lessons,Useful?

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat does provide, free 30 day poker courses, for online players that covers a wide variety of intermediate level training. I did take those lessons. They do discuss deep about ranges, odds, equity in a engaging manner. I would highly recommend those classes to players of all levels of expertise, small and high stakes players to take a look at them. It did indeed help myself to discipline the art of playing poker. The link to them is provided below. You can also check them out through youtube from Official Cardschat channel under playlists.
To be frank, I wont be using other Apps, to calculate equity or odds or ranges. It will surely help in understanding the game better,but it may take the fun out of the game for me(Personal opinion). But I still am glad I got to understand them,thereby increasing our knowledge towards becoming a better player. 10/10 would recommend these course.

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat does provide, free 30 day poker courses, for online players that covers a wide variety of intermediate level training. I did take those lessons. They do discuss deep about ranges, odds, equity in a engaging manner. I would highly recommend those classes to players of all levels of expertise, small and high stakes players to take a look at them. It did indeed help myself to discipline the art of playing poker. The link to them is provided below. You can also check them out through youtube from Official Cardschat channel under playlists.
To be frank, I wont be using other apps, to calculate equity or odds or ranges. It will surely help in understanding the game better,but it may take the fun out of the game for me(Personal opinion). But I still am glad I got to understand them,thereby increasing our knowledge towards becoming a better player. 10/10 would recommend these course.

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Thanks 8finity, we’re very glad you enjoyed the course!

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've read a lot of it, I plan to go back over it as I haven't watched the video parts, but my game has definitely improved when I take time to remember it.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've read a lot of it, I plan to go back over it as I haven't watched the video parts, but my game has definitely improved when I take time to remember it.

That’s great to hear, thanks very much! :)