Buttons, "Pas" or "Bet \ Raise", or "Check \ Pass".

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play pokerstars. There are buttons that set the advance in advance, which will happen when the turn comes to you, for example, "Pas" or "Bet \ Raise", or "Check \ Pass". These buttons interfere with the development of intuition. It is not right to make a decision before you have all the information about the game. You need to make an effort on yourself to make decisions at the moment when it comes to you, but not before. After all, all the advantage that the position provides is the possibility of obtaining as much information as possible. Instinct helps you make decisions instantly. Of course, there are situations that the solutions are simply obvious, and there is no need to wait until the turn comes to you. For example, when I'm playing online, I have to use the "Pas" button, because from time to time such a bad hand comes that I'm folding, not paying attention to what will happen before me.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These buttons are needed for players who play several tables at the same time. If you passed 72o in the middle position, there is no need to wait for the decision of the players in UTG.