books

Greg Austin

Greg Austin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for a book to read about online poker to improve my game. I win freerolls ofton but I really enjoy cash games. I don't have enough posts to play the cardschat freerolls, wish I did could use the roll. anyways im just looking for a book to really improve my game. thanx

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is changing. Books quickly become obsolete. I think it's better to watch a video about how other players play and read articles on websites.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Harrington on holdem few great books by him that I own, good read good luck:D

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Can anyone share some PDF books if it's possible?

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend anything by Jonathan Little and to watch his youtube videos. His books have great insight on low stakes poker and will increase your profits. Don't limit yourself to books. You should be reading books, watching hand analysis and watching any tournaments or cash games to see what other players are doing.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is changing. Books quickly become obsolete. I think it's better to watch a video about how other players play and read articles on websites.

I tend to agree with this line of thinking but I find it's good to look over the classics like Super System 1/2 and The Theory of Poker to see where most of these ideas originated. However poker has evolved pretty rapidly and people are more privy to whats going on so you have to mix it up and go into the more Game theory optimal play and knowing ICM.

Greg Austin

Greg Austin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for all your suggestions, I will watch some videos and read the super system 1 and 2 and Harrington on hold em. I really want to start making some money.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go on youtube, its cheaper and more versatile. There are so much videos that can improve your game.

F

faf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The upcoming book by Michael Acedevo, Modern Poker Theory, sounds interesting. As far as described on the publisher website, it deals mostly with GTO (game theory optimal) which is the most talked about style of play among the pros nowadays. The book should be out by August, so we'll wait and see what the reviews say about it.