Bluffing

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Are there any subtleties when bluffing, how to see them when bluffing an opponent?

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you talking live or online play?

The reads are completely different imo

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffs are easier to apply live, where you look in the eye of your opponent, posture on the table, several factors causes your bluff to pass .. Now online, it gets a little more complicated, you need to have credibility on the table, players must have an impression of you to play rock, solid .. so when you pass a bluff the chance to get is great .. More in micro players do not usually drop low, or high cards .. he has the tendency to pay more often. You need to be very sure to apply such moves.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is difficult to recognize. In rare cases, this can be determined if you know how this player plays. In many cases, the opponent having a premium card makes an extended bet. This is if he did not get a pair or a combination on the flop. I do not know the statistics, but I think that 5% of the bets are a bluff.It happens that the player has a draw flush or draw straight and at the same time raises in the hope of getting a fifth card on the turn or river.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is hard to know when it is bluff or not, but i noticed that sometimes one put 1-2BB pre-flop, next same flop and to the and all-in. But it looks like 60/40 (bluff/nice hand)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Watch the players at the table. You can learn a lot of useful information.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Position, table image, are the other players at the table actually paying attention to how you are playing, why are you considering bluffing & what do you hope/expect to gain. Just a few things to consider.