bluff or play safe

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning folks I raised this poll and I would like to know if you bluff or play safe which of these attitudes do you find most profitable in poker.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it most profitable when you win a serious pot and show your bluff to the opponent. Then you face the same opponent specifically after a while. Playing a check-call with a monster hand will break his heart. You need to bluff rarely, but exactly.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's more profitable when you can mix the two styles regulary, because this way the others players can't read you. I have to work more on my bluffs, my style definitely is more tight.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker playing

I do both while playing poker as bluffing is part of the game. I mix both ways of playing trying to make it harder for other players to read my play

Cheers ALL ! :D

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning folks I raised this poll and I would like to know if you bluff or play safe which of these attitudes do you find most profitable in poker.

I agree with most of the posters on this thread.

I don't think that bluffing and "playing it safe" exclude each other.

I like to bluff when it is "safe" to bluff.

If I am bluffing with complete air - and I know my opponent will call because they have something strong - then it is not safe to bluff.

Well timed bluffs is the correct way to go.

Bluffing every hand is negative EV.

Good luck !

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is my thanks to you guys who responded to this post thank you very much from the heart

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on situation and player. If I feel I can get away with a bluff, I will bluff

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Playing super tight. That is AK ,QQ and better is a valid form of play . But to be a good poker player and one that wants to win . Bluffing has to be one of your strong weapons. You just have to be aware of your opponents, position, stack size etc. Especially when you reach a final table or close. If you dont steal blinds, you wont survive.

Safe Poker Sites