Bluff

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you bluffing when you play?
My experience is that bluffs lose a lot of times. For you too?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you bluffing when you play?
My experience is that bluffs lose a lot of times. For you too?

Bluffing is an important part of poker. But a successful bluff must be well prepared. You should study your opponents and not let them study themselves, or even create an opinion that is not quite right about yourself. Only then can you successfully bluff. You also need to remember that your preflop bluff can always be unsuccessful, simply because someone sitting after you got really good cards.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is an important part of poker. But a successful bluff must be well prepared. You should study your opponents and not let them study themselves, or even create an opinion that is not quite right about yourself. Only then can you successfully bluff. You also need to remember that your preflop bluff can always be unsuccessful, simply because someone sitting after you got really good cards.
Yes ,i know the bluff is important , but not easy. Yesterday i play at tournament. I try bluffing. Same chips.. the Flopp was 7 8 J rainbow i raise 3BB he is call, turn 3 i raise 8BB he is call , river 9 i am raise allin, he is call with J Q. I say wtf?! :confused:

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff when it necessary but it isn't easy to understand when its possible maybe when I am on big blind and my opponent on small blind only calls the big blind

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes ,i know the bluff is important , but not easy. Yesterday i play at tournament. I try bluffing. Same chips.. the Flopp was 7 8 J rainbow i raise 3BB he is call, turn 3 i raise 8BB he is call , river 9 i am raise allin, he is call with J Q. I say wtf?! :confused:

Why did you continue on when he called every street? he had to catch part of the flop turn or river or had the board beat. what do you think hes calling with?
here i wouldnt say WTF id say why would you keep firing a bluff on a board like that? Terrible play In my opinion as hes not gonna call u all way out with nothing

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did you continue on when he called every street? he had to catch part of the flop turn or river or had the board beat. what do you think hes calling with?
here i wouldnt say WTF id say why would you keep firing a bluff on a board like that? Terrible play In my opinion as hes not gonna call u all way out with nothing
He had J , and i like to believe my straight with him., but i can't. And call with One pair At the 7 8 9 3 J Board? I think it was bad call.

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
boy there is something I don't like and I don't even know how to do it and it's the worst thing when you see that you lost a good hand so

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've watched many bluff videos of people teaching the right time but I don't learn

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find bluffing works best after playing extremely tight and aggressive raises.... you hope they call you on a hand that you got the nuts :)

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A bluff is a dangerous tool, like a very sharp knife. If you use it correctly it's profitable, especially in cash games where people fold more easily. If you use it in free rolls or micro stakes tournaments, you'll probably just get caught and cut...

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you have been selectively playing pure good cards. It is normal that when you do not fall on the flop your cards can be bluff and I will believe it easily. but if there is too much Bluff it is probable that nobody will be deceived and in that case if they lose chips.

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not very excited to do it, so when it happens I am lucky!

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’re not find spots to bluff you’re not going to be successful long term. If you’re not finding these spots you need to find ways to study and improve. Maximizing your big hands is big but to find successful bluff is what’s going to make you money

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are good position and all player check you can bluff.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find bluffing a lot doesn't really work in micro stakes cash or freerolls, especially early in tournaments. You might pull some off near the bubble providing you don't have a loose big stack at the table. Unfortunately for me I always seem to get these players on my right.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes of course but never at the start of the game. I always try to create a good image at the table before bluffing. according to my experience, the best bluff is the one we build preflop. when you take the time to analyze the games of your opponents. there are always some who fold their hands more easily than others. these are the players I'm trying to focus on. the most important thing is to try not to bluff against players who understand nothing about the game and who call with any card.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is a very difficult pressure tool! There must be many nuances for your bluff to go. It also depends on the tournaments in which you play. My opinion is that if you want to win, then forget about bluffing !!!!!!!!

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
short legs are in the lie, depending on the situation:)