big leaks help plz!

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all,

ive got a big leak in my fold to flop and turn bets and I don't know know what I can do to fix it obviously I need to call more/float but what sort of hands or draws should I be doing that With I know my hand sample size is tiny but any help on any of my leak leaks would be a massive help

Im in the process of fixing my vpip, pfr and 3bet with a chart playing about 18.9% and 3 betting 6.18% ive noticed my win rate go up from doing this however Im missing lots of spots to steal blind and resteals but I can live with that for know until my overall game has improved.

Attachments

• leak tracker.jpg
    leak tracker.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
  • leaks 2.jpg
    leaks 2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 29
  • leaks 3.jpg
    leaks 3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally I don't play cash games.Do you play zoom or regular tables? I think 6max zoom are great.

Cbet in cash games are very often , a good start for you is to follow the flop cbet with any draw(flush draw , straight draw and very often with the gutters), also you can follow the cbets with your two overs cards.

Take into consideration that if your stat fold to cbet is very high then your opponents will c bet even with air and exploit this leak of yours.

Don't focus only at your stats, you need to take a look at your opponents' stats as well because they are more valuable.
As for your 3bet frequency I think you are on the tighter side but approximately 6% is better than 1,2 or 3% right?Don't 3 bet only with monsters you need a balanced range, also you need to make some investigations by your own.

You can find a ton of opening ranges out there.

Hoping after my post to attract some better cash games players in order to assist you better than be!

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I don't play cash games.Do you play zoom or regular tables? I think 6max zoom are great.

Cbet in cash games are very often , a good start for you is to follow the flop cbet with any draw(flush draw , straight draw and very often with the gutters), also you can follow the cbets with your two overs cards.

Take into consideration that if your stat fold to cbet is very high then your opponents will c bet even with air and exploit this leak of yours.

Don't focus only at your stats, you need to take a look at your opponents' stats as well because they are more valuable.
As for your 3bet frequency I think you are on the tighter side but approximately 6% is better than 1,2 or 3% right?Don't 3 bet only with monsters you need a balanced range, also you need to make some investigations by your own.

You can find a ton of opening ranges out there.

Hoping after my post to attract some better cash games players in order to assist you better than be!
thank you for the reply I find your incite helpful
I play full ring cash btw

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all,

ive got a big leak in my fold to flop and turn bets and I don't know know what I can do to fix it obviously I need to call more/float but what sort of hands or draws should I be doing that With I know my hand sample size is tiny but any help on any of my leak leaks would be a massive help

Im in the process of fixing my vpip, pfr and 3bet with a chart playing about 18.9% and 3 betting 6.18% ive noticed my win rate go up from doing this however Im missing lots of spots to steal blind and resteals but I can live with that for know until my overall game has improved.
I play full ring cash games 2nl at the moment almost build up my roll to take a shot at the next level but I want to get my foundations down before I do that

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I feel that 2NL 6max zoom will lead you more often in heads up situations post flop. I tried in the past play full ring 2NL but I couldn't play with all those open limpers / flatting players.

Either way I am glad I helped a little bit although I don't play cash games.

Good Luck :)

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah it's ok. You only have 3k hands and so the number is not trustworthy. Also at 2NL full ring you can play fit and fold profitably (meaning if you don't hit you just fold). Just be sure you continue flops at least with draws, and when on blind vs blind any pair might be worth calling (usually). Also if you call less, tighter range (it says you are borderline too loose), it's easier to call flop CB. Also it's easier to call CB when you have position, so you could drop some hands especially from oop calling range.

If you make profit don't change a thing ;)

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s what I’m doing and I have recently changed my opening range so I do tend to hit the board Harder when I do hit but my problem also is everyone folds to my cbets which is why I’m getting so tempted to bluff

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Normal rule of thumb is to fold to heavy action on the turn and river.
Weak aces and other one pair hands have trouble holding up at showdown.
There is information online when to and when not to cbet, if your villain has a high fold to cbet then do it.
However many players are sticky and will drag you into dangerous territory by floating. On the turn and river they know with their experience they can outplay you. It is necessary to understand your Villain and what they are capable of.

Last edited:
J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normal rule of thumb is to fold to heavy action on the turn and river.
Weak aces and other one pair hands have trouble holding up at showdown.
There is information online when to and when not to cbet, if your villain has a high fold to cbet then do it.
However many players are sticky and will drag you into dangerous territory by floating. On the turn and river they know with their experience they can outplay you. It is necessary to understand your Villain and what they are capable of.

Very sound advice il have a look at when to Cbet or not. I know at these limits if you check flop 80% of the time they will bet into you on turn so maybe il slow play a little more for value and maybe lead the river with decent hands

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m starting to think that most of the hands I play I’m the aggressor so fold to cbet sample is way too small I only tend to play the bottom of my range if I’m in late postition or I know I can out play a villain if the flop doesn’t look like it’s hit his range ie if a bit raises and it’s a low board and the tend to check flop unless they’ve got a over pair or a good hand