Best YouTube instructional videos

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am interested in watching some videos on SNG or MTT play...Please post your favorite YouTube videos...

Thanks

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't really watched any videos on youtube for a while, I just mainly watch streamers now, find you can learn a lot from that too. I did used to watch someone called gripsed I think his name was.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker on YouTube has really taken off in the last several years. There are people making poker vlogs, instructional videos, poker lifestyle videos or poker hand reviews. If you are looking for good poker content on YouTube these days, there is definitely something out there for you. My favorite channels are as they follow: Doug Polk Poker, Team NeverLucky, Jeff Gross Poker, Staples Poker and Lex Veldhuis.

M

MilesTheGOAT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blackrain79's videos are quite good, he also has a free ebook and lots of stuff on his site too.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blackrain79's videos are quite good, he also has a free ebook and lots of stuff on his site too.

I second this for the online grinders.
For the live player - not sure why - but I really enjoy Brad Owen's vlogs and Matt Vaughn's. There are a ton of live bloggers out there and to each their own for preference.